I fucked her best friend

One day, a girl I was seeing was in the neighborhood with one of her best friends and I let them come over. Having not remembered meeting this friend of hers before (it was my brother’s high school graduation and I was hammered) I was immediately intrigued when she walked in. Brunette, skinny, amazing tits, and some hips custom made for receiving a hard fucking- right up my alley.
While we chilled in the kitchen, it became apparent she was ball buster who dominated conversation and was used to getting her way. She talked and talked, barely coming up for air. This bullshit, that bullshit, nothing I cared for. She even tried to make fun of me for being hammered the first time we met, which I laughed off for the sake of my girl. I gradually get more and more annoyed with her crap.
Then, oddly enough, she tried to make fun of my toenails (which, out of full disclosure, were kind of long at the time. Who fucking cares about their toenail length? If you can walk without discomfort…). And that was how we got started.

“Eww, your toenails are long and gross”
Ok that’s it. “What the fuck are you looking at my feet for? Are you one of those weirdos with a foot fetish?”
“No I just-”
“Yeah you’re probably one of those fucking weirdos aren’t you. Gross. Get out of my house.”
She stammered for a couple seconds before noticing my smirk. “Shut up! Asshole, I don’t have a foot fetish!”
Our banter would go on sporadically for most of the night, with my girl as a sideshow.
They left later on and I went back to my laptop. Logging onto facebook, I noticed I had a friend request from her. She added me right then and there on her phone.
Not a minute after I added her, she started chatting me, and after some more back and forth in which she tried to make fun of me and got smacked down again, she gave me her number- “Text me sometime :)”
I sit back and thought about it for a second. No stranger to social circle game, I had banged girls in the same groups before, but they were peripheral friends. Yeah maybe I broke up some “friendships” before, but they were never really tight in the first place. But best friend bang? Not yet. Could there be possible conseque- Let’s make this happen.
I waited a couple days, then texted her on a Tuesday as I was getting ready to head to the bars. She was at another bar (that I hate) across town and wanted me to meet her there. Fuck that place. I told her to meet me at my bar instead, but she said she didn’t have a ride. I ignored her the rest of the night and did my own thing with the bros.
The next day she’s texting me about how my night was, how she wished she coulda met me, that I could have gone to her bar, all this stuff. I keep it light and don’t push for another meet up. Gotta keep this on the dl’s dl.
I spend the rest of the week working and hanging out with the main girl, who is oblivious to the secret conversations. All is well, and that weekend I leave for one of my best friend’s wedding.
On the way there, though, trouble brews. I get a text from main girl-
“Have you been talking to [best friend]??? [Other friend] says you guys have been texting.”
Silly girl, you should not have texted me about this. Instead of answering, I shoot one off to her friend, letting her know the situation. With her doing most of the work, we piece together the past week, figure out what leaked, and come up with a bullet proof story. Turns out other friend might have caught a glimpse of her phone Tuesday, but she is adamant- “She doesn’t have shit on us, so don’t worry”. I wasn’t, but good to know.
I spin a yarn of half-truths and denial, and ultimately saying she just wanted me to bring my friends to party with, no biggie. We’re just friends. Crisis averted.
With this development, though, new girl feels like we have a bond now. She starts calling me “baby” and “cutie” all the time and texting me all throughout the day. With my buddy and his bride up at the altar and the pastor talking about lifelong commitment and honor, I’m checking out naughty pics she’s sending me.
I return home after an admittedly crazy weekend, and hang out with main girl. Still suspicious, she finds roundabout ways to ask about me and best friend, but my defense is solid. I tell her to drop it, and she does.
In true rinse-repeat fashion, Tuesday she asks again if I want to meet her out at that bar. I ask her if that other friend is with her, and she is. Uhh, no I’m not going then. Once again, other friend catches a glimpse of her phone (how dumb can you be?) and this time tells right away. Main girl thinks she has me this time and is livid. I defuse it once again.
Finally, Saturday rolls around. A perfect opportunity arises- an arts festival downtown (this was before I decided dates were dumb). I pick up best friend chick and we head over. We have a great time walking around, holding hands, and making fun of hippies and shitty art.
On the way back to my car, she starts asking me all kinds of questions about me my girl, and then telling me how much she doesn’t like her. I just nod and laugh, not giving a shit. Fucking women. Finally, she asks what main girl and I are and if we’re actually together at all. Two words- “It’s complicated“. I push her up against my car and we finally make out.
We reach her place, and I ask her if I can use the bathroom (thank you Roosh). I probably didn’t need to, but it’s whatever. Nobody is around, and she asks if she can get me anything to drink. Instead, I push her into her room and onto her bed. We take our clothes off. And we fuck. She ends up being my first moaner, and I swear to god I almost needed earplugs.
I leave and head out to the bars with Slim, where I encounter my first real life midget (he had a beard and was wearing flannel, it was awesome. Lumberjack midget!) and accidentally almost, were it not for a cover charge, stumble into a gay bar. Strange day all around.
Women being women, she yapped about it the next day. It was hilarious. Instead of getting mad at me, my girl got mad at her friend. Turns out this was all about revenge for this one time when a dude like my girl more instead or something like that, I don’t know. But I’m ok with that. Bitches be crazy.