I Love The Thrill Of Sex Outside

Hi all this one probably won't take too long.

So me and tom were together for quite a while. One day after new year we were gonna go for a walk. I told tom the only way I was going for a walk was if he showed me a place that was quite secluded but easily gotten to. He looked at me and asked why I wanted that certain sort of area, I just smiled at him and raised an eyebrow. He looked down and shook his head but agreed to take me there he knew hartlepool better than me so It was only fair.

He showed me an area near a public footpath and also a bike path with and area that was private property. I climbed under the fence and went onto the private property. Started to freak out and I told him if he didn't come and get me I would go further in. So trying to stop us getting into trouble he followed me to bring me back out, but I stepped further in not too far about 5 or 6 ft and I lay down In the 2 foot tall grass, so he would have to come and find me. It took him a little while but he found me he bent down to get me up, but I pulled him down and someone walked past. He was panicking now someone had gone past and as he went to get up I grabbed his trousers, stuck my hand down then and started to caress his ****. He said it wasn't fair to do that to him and I said it wasn't fair to bring me here and not to do me. As usual I won the arguement. His brain wasn't in control anymore, he went to move my underwear and then realised I wasn't wearing any. He got hard fast and then froze he heard someone coming again, I grabbed his hand and put his fingers on my ***** his mind returned instantly to the point at hand so to speak. I pulled his trousers down enough for full penetration. I rolled him over and mounted him, sliding his hard **** between the lips of my wet *****, feeling how wet I was he grabbed my hips and pushed in me hard and fast making me moan. He put his hand over my mouth and I started to ride him. The feel of his **** slining in and out and the way I tingled with my **** rubbing on his pubic area. Making my moan, I climaxed and lost my rhythem. Tom pulled me forward and kissed me to quiet my moaning he started thrusting in and out making me moan more I bit my lip as a man on a bike went past he didn't even realise we were there. I came again with his hard deep thrusts, the he started doing little shallow thrusts that seemed to just be his helmet in me, I couldn't believe how much this turned me on, I wanted him more than ever and all of a sudden he thrust in deep and I came again out loud he had forgotten to cover my mouth and I was enjoying myself too much to bite my lip again, he came in me and loved every second of it. We waited till no one was coming and sneaked back under the fence and just casually walked back to his.